Thursday, December 31, 2009
Friday, December 18, 2009
Congratulations to Dee for winning this week's caption contest. A new photo has been posted in THE LOUNGE at email@example.com/. All members are invited to try their hand at captioning. If you are the weekly winner for the funniest, most interesting or original caption, you will be featured on the Message Board.
Friday, December 11, 2009
SHEMAR MOORE'S PARADISE has selected a winner in their first weekly CAPTION THIS contest. PARADISE began a new feature this month. Just for fun, members are asked to caption a photo posted in THE LOUNGE each Monday. At the end of the week, the Moderators select the best, funniest, or most original caption. That member is then featured on the board.
This week's bragging rights belong to Dimack, aka Diana Mack, for her very funny entry. A new picture has been posted. Everyone is invited to join in the fun and try their hand at captioning.
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Shemar is currently starring in CRIMINAL MINDS which airs on Wednesdays on CBS. For all of the latest SHEMAR/CRIMINAL MINDS news, visit our Message Board at www.shemarmooresparadise.yuku.com/.
"The Slave Of Duty" aired last night on CRIMINAL MINDS and began with Agent Hotchner (Thomas Gibson) in a moving scene at his murdered wife's grave. In a series often panned by critics but supported by legions of loyal fans, this show just gets better and better. We talk about everything CRIMINAL MINDS and SHEMAR MOORE related on our message board at www.shemarmooresparadise.yuku.com/. We invite you to join our conversation.
Friday, November 20, 2009
The episode, appropriately titled "100" airs on Wednesday, November 25 at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT on CBS. Series regulars also include SHEMAR MOORE, Joe Mantegna, Matthew Gray Gubler, and A.J. Cook.To read the two page article on CRIMINAL MINDS, pick up the latest issue of TV Guide. Or, you can visit the CRIMINAL MINDS SECTION of www.shemarmooresparadise.yuku.com/ to view the article and all of the latest CRIMINAL MINDS/SHEMAR MOORE news.
Thursday, November 19, 2009
For eight years, SHEMAR MOORE smoldered on "The Young and The Restless" in the role of Malcolm Winters. Now that SHEMAR has moved onto bigger and better things on "Criminal Minds," his role has been recast. There were rumors that model/actor Marcus Patrick would be tapped for the role. Marcus is a soap opera veteran, having worked on "Days of Our Lives," "All My Children," and "Passions." He is also (almost) as smokin' hot as SHEMAR. So, fans were stunned by the announcement by CBS a few days ago that Darius McCreary, best known for his years as Eddie Winslow on "Family Matters," was being cast as Malcolm. We enjoyed McCreary's work on "Family Matters," and we have no reason to doubt that he is a competent actor. However, on the hottness scale of 1-10, he only scores about a 4.
CBS what are you doing to us?
SHEMAR MOORE is a 10. Marcus Patrick is a 9.5 (He doesn't have SHEMAR's charm, hence, the slightly lower rating.) Poor Darius just can't compete with these men in the looks department. Malcolm Winters is expected to be eye candy. Their casting sucks!
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Criminal Minds" starts its holiday production break around Dec. 18, and from the way Thomas Gibson makes it sound, it might be just in time. Gibson, who stars as Unit Chief Agent Aaron "Hotch" Hotchner in the CBS drama about an elite team of FBI profilers who analyze the country's most twisted minds, stresses that he loves the series, but says, "It does get kind of depressing."
"In fact, when we sit around for readings of scripts about the most dark and depraved side of society, we think, 'Wouldn't it be nice to do a comedy?' The thing that keeps us going is the fact the profilers we're portraying are incredibly heroic people -- and it's our responsibility to show the work they're doing in a positive light."He adds, "I've gotten to know quite a few actual FBI profilers. I asked one, who just retired after 20 years, how he had kept it from getting to him, and he said he felt he had been very lucky to work with some of the most fascinating minds imaginable."
Friday, November 13, 2009
A new spin-off series based on CRIMINAL MINDS is scheduled to premier on CBS this spring. In an interview with TV Guide this week, series co-star, A.J. Cook (top photo), says the cast isn't jumping up and down about the new show. "We're a little jealous," she confides. "We feel a little threatened."
Friday, November 6, 2009
"We're lucky to have the very sexy SHEMAR MOORE here today. This summer, he was hit by a car while riding a bike and could have been killed! Fortunately, he's recovering well and back to work on the fifth season of "Criminal Minds." I think I may have to make him take his shirt off--we need to make sure he's healing well, right ladies? He was ranked as having the 5th best abs in Hollywood, so why not show off the award winning body?" - Ellen
Dare we hope? Counting the hours until ELLEN airs on Tuesday. ~Dee
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Now that Derek Morgan (SHEMAR MOORE) is the BAU's Unit Chief, he will have to contend with office politics and FBI Assistant Director, Erin Strauss. Will Morgan and Strauss lock horns? Also, in "Hopeless," Derek seemed to be getting emotionally involved with the sister of a murder victim, beautiful Tamara Barnes. Garcia warned him not to get too close. Will he heed her warning, or is our Derek Morgan headed for a broken heart?
Monday, October 26, 2009
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Saturday, October 17, 2009
For eight years, SHEMAR MOORE was the popular daytime character, Malcolm Winters on "The Young and the Restless." Now he is portraying FBI profiler Derek Morgan for a fifth season on "Criminal Minds." Returning to the soap role he made famous is impossible for SHEMAR with his commitment to "Minds," and it would not be a good career move for the rising star. So a casting call went out for a new actor to play Malcolm. Rumor has it that hottie, MARCUS PATRICK, is the front runner for the role. MARCUS has appeared in three soaps, most recently "Days of Our Lives." Could this man replace SHEMAR in our hearts as the new Malcolm? It is hard to imagine that anyone could replace SHEMAR. To discuss everything SHEMAR MOORE/CRIMINAL MINDS visit our Message Board www.shemarmooresparadise.yuku.com/.
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
- Parinkin himself has benefitted from organ transplant. Suffering from a disease that distorts the shape of the cornea and severly impairs vision, he received corneal implants from a 13 year old girl and a 12 year old boy.
Patinkin formerly starred as Jason Gideon on the CBS series, CRIMINAL MINDS. In 2007 he created a controversy when he asked to be released from his contract citing "creative diffenences."
- Hopefully, Mr. Patinkin will show up for work at THREE RIVERS.
For all of the latest CRIMINAL MINDS/SHEMAR MOORE news, visit www.shemarmooresparadise.yuku.com/.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Friday, October 9, 2009
CBS has released this CRIMINAL MINDS promo video for "Hopeless," which airs on Wednesday, October 14 at 9:00 p.m. on the CBS Television Network. Series starring Shemar Moore, Joe Mantegna, Thomas Gibson, Matthew Gray Gubler, Paget Brewster, and A.J. Cook. To view full screen, or if you have problems viewing go to http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=CBS+promo+criminal+minds&search_type=&aq=f
For SHEMAR MOORE and CRIMINAL MINDS news, visit www.shemarmooresparadise.yuku.com/.
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Monday, September 28, 2009
Pictured here are two of television's most dedicated Federal Agents, Derek Morgan of "Criminal Minds" (SHEMAR MOORE) and "24's" Aaron Pierce. GLENN MORSHOWER has portrayed Agent Pierce on "24" for seven seasons. He is one of those underrated actors who's face you recognize, although you may not know his name. MORSHOWER will be one of the guest stars on CRIMINAL MINDS on September 30.
In an episode called "Haunted," Sean Patrick Flanery is the this week's guest serial killer. The episode was directed by another "24" alumni, Jon Cassar. With Cassar's hand at the helm, dare we hope for an action filled hour like last season's "Mayhem?" Airs Wednesday at 9:00 ET/PT on CBS.
For all of the latest SHEMAR MOORE/CRIMINAL MINDS news, visit us at www.shemarmooresparadise.yuku.com/.
Thursday, September 24, 2009
On Monday,September 20, CRIMINAL MINDS was filming on Figuera Avenue in LA. During a break in filming, Mind's stars SHEMAR MOORE and PAGET BREWSTER were sitting quietly and talking. They were kind enough to pose for a picture for EPG News.com. They episode they were working on is entitled "The Eyes Have it" and is scheduled to air in late October or early November.
You can read the EPG News article at :
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
While attending the UNCF Evening of Stars Tribute to Lionel Richie on Saturday, September 12, SHEMAR MOORE paused to talk about his recent cycling accident and how it has affected him. He also talks about his role on CRIMINAL MINDS.
(Love you, Shemar! Keep getting better. Take care of yourself. I don't ever want to be doing a tribute to the "late" SHEMAR MOORE. ~Dee)
For all things SHEMAR MOORE, visit www.shemarmooresparadise.yuku.com/.
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Friday, September 11, 2009
SHEMAR MOORE/CRIMINAL MINDS fans have lots to be happy about. A&ETV is showing a CRIMINAL MINDS Marathon every Friday from 7 p.m. to 12 a.m. and Sundays from 8 p.m. to 12 a.m. ION TV has also started showing CRIMINAL MINDS four nights a week. Here's a link to the ION schedule: www.iontelevision.com/. With the Season 4 DVDs out and the Season 5 of CRIMINAL MINDS starting on September 23, MOORE fans may finally be seeing enough of their favorite BAU profiler, DEREK MORGAN.
SHEMAR MOORE fans are invited to join us at www.shemarmooresparadise.yuku.com/ for all of the latest SHEMAR/CRIMINAL MINDS news, photos and discussion.
- TGIF! Marathon Tonight
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
On Saturday, September 12, 2009, the UNCF will honor the amazing career of singer/songwriter Lionel Richie with their prestigeous AWARD OF EXCELLENCE. The ceremony will be held at the newly renovated Pasadena Civic Center in Pasadena California. Taping will begin at 7:00 p.m. and "Criminal Minds" star SHEMAR MOORE will again be one of the presenters. He is pictured left at last year's event, which honored Patti LaBelle. The program will air nationwide on January 23 and 24, 2010. SHEMAR fans love any reason to see him dressed up. ooh!
- You can catch up with all of the latest SHEMAR MOORE/CRIMINAL MINDS news at www.shemarmooresparadise.yuku.com/.
Sunday, September 6, 2009
- Criminal Minds/Shemar Moore fans are eagerly awaiting the Season 5 Premier, scheduled to air on Wednesday, September 23 at 9:00 pm ET/PT on CBS. In"Nameless, Faceless," BAU leader, Aaron Hotchner, is missing. The Reaper (C. Thomas Howell) is back. What does he have in mind for our Derek Morgan?
- Shemar gave the first interview since his accident on September 1 to EXTRA! Still limping some, but obviously on the mend, Shemar answered questions that were submitted by the audience. The episode has not yet aired but the RAW footage can be viewed here or at the EXTRA website, www.extratv.warnerbros.com. When asked about the accident, Shemar said "it was scary. You wonder if you're going to make it through. When I heard the sirens, I knew it would be alright." Hugs to you, Shemar. Your fans are all happy you're okay. We know it could have been so much worse.
- CRIMINAL MINDS SEASON 4 DVDS come out on September 8. With A&E TV and ION Television now showing lots of Criminal Minds, fans can see our Derek Morgan, and our other beloved profilers, nearly every day. The new DVD'S will have extras, which we are all eager to see. Can they top last year's Gag Reel with Shemar in his boxer briefs? Dare we hope?
- For all of the latest SHEMAR MOORE/CRIMINAL MINDS news, be sure to visit www.shemarmooresparadise.yuku.com/. PARADISE is the internet's largest, active, and most fun SHEMAR MOORE fan site.
- Enjoy your last official summer weekend. ~Dee
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Check your local lisitings for times in your area.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Actress, Angela Bassett was the hostess of the PAGEANT OF THE MASTERS GALA BENEFIT held on Saturday, August 29, 2009 in Laguna Beach. Most of the cast of "Criminal Minds" attended, including SHEMAR MOORE. Pictures from the event are posted in the SHEMAR TALK section of SHEMAR MOORE'S PARADISE.
- One of the season's best episodes of CRIMINAL MINDS will air on Wednesday, September 2 at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT on CBS. "Omnivore" is significant for a few reasons. Our usually stoic BAU leader, Aaron Hotchner (Thomas Gibson) dislays a rarely seen side to his personality. There is a wonderful scene with Hotch and Agent Rossi (Joe Mantegna) which shows the warmth that Joe has brought to the role of senior profiler, a characteristic that was sorely missing when Mandy Patinkin had the part. Also, after a three season wait, we get to see Derek Morgan/SHEMAR shirtless. C. Thomas Howell guest stars.
Sunday, August 23, 2009
SHEMAR MOORE'S PARADISE has a new contest starting on Monday, August 24. One lucky member will win a set of Season 4 DVDS. Contest details are posted in the SHEMAR TALK section of the Paradise Message Board.
Season 4 is due out on DVD on September 8.
- Shemar was spotted by the paparazzi on Thursday night coming out of a local LA restaurant after having dinner with friends. He was walking with a cane. As most fans know, Shemar was injured in a cycling accident on August 1 and suffered a broken leg. Our handsome Shemar looked a little pale and wan, compared to the Shemar we are used seeing. Sending love out to you Shemar, for a quick and complete recovery. Looking forward to seeing that magnetic smile of yours again soon. You can see the photos at: www.concreteloop.com/2009/08/guess-who-walking-with-a-cane?cp=2. Take note that there are many haters on the site whose comments attack Shemar for not looking as good as usual. It is hard to believe how hateful some people can be, and how lacking in compassion for what Shemar has been though in the past few weeks.
TWEET! Did you know that Shemar Moore has a twitter account? He "tweeted" a very nice thank you this week to his fans, friends and family for the their love and support since his accident. There are many fake Shemar accounts on the web, but this one is the real deal. The address is http://twitter.com/ShemarFMoore. You might want to check out the smokin' photo on his home page of shirtless Shemar in a pair of boxer briefs.
- A&E Entertainment is showing blocks of CRIMINAL MINDS. Episodes are shown with limited commercial interruption.You can view the schedule at http://aetv.com/criminal-minds/.
For all of the latest Shemar Moore news, photos and information, visit our sister site at www.shemarsmooresparadise.yuku.com/
Have a great week! ~Dee
Sunday, August 16, 2009
SHEMAR MOORE fans were happy to know that SSA Derek Morgan is back on the job. Shemar "tweeted" that he had returned to work earlier this week. CRIMINAL MINDS is currently putting the finishing touches on Episode 3 of the new season, which has the BAU Team traveling to Long Island, NY. No plot synopsis has been posted yet.
AETV is having another CRIMINAL MINDS MARATHON on Friday, August 21, beginning at 7:00 P.M. "Lo-Fi," "Broken Mirror" "LSDK," "The Fox," and "Natural Born Killer," will be shown with limited commercial interruption. The rotation begins again at midnight. Although I liked Mandy Patinkin in the role of Gideon, seeing the episodes with him reminds me of how much more I like Joe Mantegna. As David Rossi, IMHO, he brings more warmth to the role of senior profiler. Ya think? It is fun to watch the old episodes to see how the series has evolved.
TWEET! You can now Twitter Shemar Moore at http://twitter.com/ShemarFMoore.
Hope you're enjoying the last days of summer,
Sunday, August 9, 2009
- The bad news started on Saturday, August 1, when we broke the story on the SHEMAR MOORE'S PARADISE Message Board that Shemar had been struck by a car. He was injured while cycling with his girlfriend near his LA home. We waited anxiously for a report on his condition, Then, good news! Shemar had suffered a broken leg, some scrapes and bruises, but would be fine. There was more good news on Monday, August 3, when we learned that Shemar was in a walking cast (a boot) and would be able to return to work on CRIMINAL MINDS in about a week. CRIMINAL MINDS Executive Producer, Ed Bernero, said they would not even have to write Shemar's injury into the script. It is not yet known if Shemar will be able to participate in the annual SOUTHRN CALIFORNIA BIKE MS ride scheduled for October 3, an event he has been in for the past three years.
- More bad news! It was announced that actor, D.B. Sweeney was being added to the CRIMINAL MINDS cast for a six week stint. Nothing against Mr. Sweeney, but we want more of our Derek Morgan/Shemar, not less. Add more actors and the screen time is divided more ways. We don't need anyone added to the cast of our favorite series. Most fans clamor for more Shemar, and more of the regular cast members. It was upsetting to hear speculation that Sweeney could even become a permanent member of the cast.
- Good news if you have nothing to do on a Friday night. On August 15, AETV will have a CRIMINAL MINDS MARATHON beginning at 7:00 p.m. EDT/PDT. They will be showing TABULA RASA from Season 3, worth seeing especially to see Shemar's spray on hair, and the death defying leap Morgan does from building to building while pursing a suspect. Morgan and Garcia meet for the first time in a cute moment, too. Four episodes from Season 1 will be shown, EXTREME AGGRESSOR, COMPULSION, WON'T GET FOOLED AGAIN, and PLAIN SIGHT will follow. If you have a life and go out on Friday, the episodes will repeat beginning at midnight.
- All of the most up-to-date SHEMAR MOORE news, photos, and lively discussions of everything Shemar, are happening on the SHEMAR MOORE'S PARADISE Message Board. Here is the link: www.shemarmooresparadise.yuku.com/
- Have a great week! ~Dee
Monday, August 3, 2009
We can now confirm that Shemar was hit by a car while cycling about 8:00 p.m. on Saturday in an accident a half a mile from his house. He suffered a broken leg and multiple bruises and contusions. He is recovering at home. Updates about will be reported on the SHEMAR MOORE'S PARADISE Message Board as they come in.
No word yet on how the filming of CRIMINAL MINDS will be affected by Shemar's injury.
Everyone at LOVING MOORE, and SHEMAR MOORE'S PARADISE wish Shemar a speedy recovery.
Saturday, August 1, 2009
- A reminder to set your DVR's on Monday, August 3 for Shemar Moore's appearance on "The Ellen De Generes Show." Although it is a rerun, it is a cute interview worth seeing again. Shemar talks about having a "little crush" on Jennifer Aniston. In a second segment, Ellen tosses a softball, dumping Shemar into a dunk tank. Hardcore fans were amused to see him wearing his "Protect your *elf from Hollywood" shirt, pictured in the top photo. Frayed and faded from years of wearing, it seems to be a favorite. Luv ya, Shemar. You can be such a creature of habit.
- In a press release from the Chicago Urban League, Shemar was listed as one of the celebrities attending the League's Conference being held from July 29-August 1. We don't know if Shemar went to Chicago, but if he attended Thursday's Red Carpet Opening, we can hope for some photos to show up on the web. Shemar is stunning in a tux, as evidenced by the second photo, taken at the Monte Carlo Film Festival a couple of summers ago.
- With fifty-two days to the Season Premier of "Criminal Minds," a new casting call went out for Episode 3, which will be set in Long Island, NY. No title for the episode or guest stars have been named yet.
- Pictured at Rashaan Bahati's Bike MS on July 19 with a Mohawk and beard, we can report that TV's Derek Morgan is clean shaven and nearly bald again. In a recent Shemar sighting last weekend, the old look was back. For his summer hiatus, it was nice seeing pictures of Shemar with hair again. Most men approaching forty would be delighted to still have a full head of hair, like Shemar's.
- LOVING MOORE is a sister site to SHEMAR MOORE'S PARADISE. The staff at SMP works hard to keep the site up-to-date with all of the latest Shemar news and photos. Our Message Board is full of lively discussions on all things Shemar and Criminal Minds. You are invited to check us out, at www.shemarmooresparadise.yuku.com/
- Have a great week,
Sunday, July 26, 2009
- WITH THE SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA BIKE MS ride just over two months away, Shemar has been training for the 100 mile event. On July 19, Shemar, rode in Bahati's Bike MS. It was sponsored by US Criterium Champion, Rahaan Bahati. For a $20 registration fee, cyclists rode 35 miles on the beautiful Pacific Coast Highway with Rahaan, Shemar and others. The money raised was donated to the MS Society. Shown in the top photo wearing a modified Mohawk, Shemar was looking good. Will Criminal Minds' Agent Derek Morgan have a new hairstyle this season?
- SPOILERS FOR CRIMINAL MINDS SEASON 5 continue to trickle in. Matt Roush at TV Guide this week reported that in the omnious ending scene in the Season Finale, TWO guns were involved. C. Thomas Howell, and former Dead Zone hottie, Sean Patrick Flanery will be guest starring in the first two episodes. 58 agonizing days and counting until the September 23 Season Premier.
- SHEMAR MOORE WILL BE ONE OF the celebrities attending The National Urban League Conference in Chicago being held July 29-August 1. The event will begin with a Red Carpet Reception. Looking forward to some photos from the event. No one looks better in a suit than Shemar.
- ALL OF THE LATEST SHEMAR MOORE news can be found here at LOVING MOORE and www.shemarmooresparadise.yuku.com/.