Wednesday, July 17, 2013

SHEMAR MOORE ~ The Bounce Back ~ Original Poetry

T'was The Night Before The Bounce Back
by Thee Sharp

THE NIGHT BEFORE THE BOUNCE BACK
Twas the night before THE BOUNCE BACK,
when all through the Twitter house
Every Baby Girl was stirring, trying to find the right blouse,
The decorations were hung from the ceiling with care, 
In hopes that Shemar Moore soon would be there.

The Baby Girls were anxious all showing off that new shoe,
While thoughts of seeing him not knowing what to do 
And Nesta in his ‘sneakers, and Ray in a cap,
Big Daddy was coming OH MY, OH SNAP!!!!.

When out on the road there a rose such a roar, 
All turned around as he kicked down the door.
Against the wall I threw him in a flash, 
Tore open his shirt and grabbed his A#$.

The music stopped and the people were shocked
I wasn’t afraid cuz the BGSSWs were gonna keep me blocked
When, what to my wondering eyes should appear, 
But a big smile on Chocolate’s face as he pulled me near.

With one strong hand he lifted me so quick, 
I knew that moment MY SCOOP, and this was it.
More rapid than eagles in courses they came, 
Slaps to my backside and I screamed out his name

"Now Lisa! now, Ollie! now, Veronica and both Kristens!
Do, Rhonda! Do, Judith! Do, Rose, and Les while a glistening!
Get in line BGs come get your grind
For you know the motto “No BGs left behind”

He was dressed all in black, from his head to his feet,
And his shirt was so right, too much for this meet and greet .
A long stem rose he had hidden behind his back, 
Honey was up to something, I hope I can bounce that.

His eyes-how they twinkled! his smile how merry!
His cheek bones were strong; his lips sweet like a cherry!
His perfect little mouth was drawn up like a bow, 
And the goatee on his face I was glad he let grow.

He was built like a freight train, muscles all over, 
And I laughed when I saw him, Lord look at those shoulders!
A wink of his eye and a jerk of his head, 
Lets me know something is about to be said

He spoke such sweet words, and danced with so many, 
Thanked all his Baby Girls, plus Ray, Nesta and Manny
The night came to an end and the tears began to grow, 
He kissed me on the cheek, and handed me that rose!

These are My Thoughts for the 500k
It could happen; Shemar can do me that way
If you have big dreams of you and Sugar Shack
Pledge it; Bounce it, Support The Bounce Back

~~~~~



~~~~~ 
You can find Thee on Twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment