Friday, September 6, 2013

SHEMAR MOORE ~ Featured Photo 9/6




One of our Featured Photos today on the LOVING MOORE
AND MORE Message Board is this one of our Baby Boy. We
always love seeing him dressed up, although the nerdy glasses, 
not so much. 

Below, is a more expressive side of SHEMAR MOORE. 
On our Board, we like to post photos for captioning. This one was one of the favorites, along with some of the captions. 

Could you come up with one? 





"I trended world wide on Twitter tonight." ~ Dee

"I'm gonna have sex until my wiener falls off." ~ Hitsugaya

"I know you know I'm hot. YOU ALL WANT ME!" ~ PhattyChyk

(From the girl in the right corner with her finger up.) "I don't know who he is.
First he comes over to me and asks me if I want to feel his abs. Then he jumps
on the stage and starts hollering something about how he's going to make a movie
and how he wishes he could f**k every girl in Montreal.'" ~ Dimack



No comments:

Post a Comment